Pole Party Terms & Conditions
- The person booking the party must be at least 18 years of age.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon confirmation. Payment can either be made via phone using a credit card, cash/check/card payment at Avalon, or mailing a check to Avalon.
- The party is not scheduled until the non-refundable deposit is made and a failure to make deposit could result in your desired party time no longer being available.
- Anyone under 18 will need to have a waiver signed by legal guardian or parent before being able to participate.
- Please refrain from lotions and oils for at least 4 hours before the party. They will reactivate once you start poling and will make the pole harder to grip.
- Avalon prohibits alcohol.
- Anyone who is visibly intoxicated may be asked to leave at the discretion of Avalon and staff members.
Things you should know about your party:
- Suggested attire includes shorts as short as what makes you and your guests comfortable and a t-shirt or tank top. Pants are okay to wear, but the more skin to pole contact you have the better you will “stick” to the pole.
- Avalon is located in downtown Duluth at 404 W Superior St. Parking is free on the street after 5:30pm Monday-Friday, and on the weekends. There is also a ramp on Michigan Street and 4th Ave W that is free during the same time frame.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to sign waivers and get changed.
- For those with sensitive knees, some sort of protective knee wear is recommended for floor work. Some examples are knee pads, leg warmers, or sweats to wear during floor work.
- Water is a must. Avalon sells water bottles for $1 a bottle, or you can bring your own, we also have a drinking fountain in our Martial Arts Room.